The information on this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice.
Engineers Australia¹ has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web-site was correct at the time the page was created and last modified. However:
- Engineers Australia does not warrant the accuracy, content, completeness or suitability of the information on this site (or any site linked to this site) for any purpose.
- No reliance should be made by any user on the material but instead users should make their own independent enquiries with the originating or authorising body.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to make changes without notice.
- Engineers Australia will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information in this site.
- Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of Engineers Australia but may reflect the views and/or opinions of our members, other individuals or organisations in an effort to facilitate open, informed debate on topical issues.
- Official policy positions of Engineers Australia are identified as such.
¹ Engineers Australia is the trading name of the Institution of Engineers Australia.